TotalMir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed

+2
Tamp
Hardtarget14
6 posters

Go down

Should we ban Prince of persia and assassins creeed?

Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed I_vote_lcap57%Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed I_vote_lcap43%Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed Empty Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed

Post  Hardtarget14 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 pm

I think i speak for everyone when i say, WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF Princeofpersia (POP) and Assasinscreed. They constantly Behave like a couple of 10 year olds that have just found out what weed is..... They constantly bad mouth everyone and everything, and not more than 20 minutes ago did they speak about my dad, even having known that he is dead. i have a screenie but i'm having trouble uploading so ill try my best to get it up. i think we should have a pole.
Hardtarget14
Hardtarget14

Back to top Go down

Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed Empty Re: Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed

Post  Tamp Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Arguing and whatnot, bad attitudes, etc, not really bannable tbh. Just KoS them until they leave :p

They only hang out in sz until dairymilk and her pro ring comes on, other than that they just hit and run back into sz. Just ignore them.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed Empty Re: Please ban Prince of persia and assassinscreed

Post  Hardtarget14 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:47 pm

they spoke about my dad dying?!!??!?!?!??!??!?!?! that not banableL!?!?!
Hardtarget14
Hardtarget14

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:52 pm

agree bout insulting dead family members should be bannable, but even with dairy they suck, i mean there was me and twopoe vs assass and DM and we made em both tt =) there nuffin special what so ever.
Flamer
Flamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardtarget14 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:04 pm

so why not click yes?
Hardtarget14
Hardtarget14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunchbox Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm

im not gna ban them for genaral mouthing off but ill look in to personal abuse
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
Admin

https://totalmir.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lovedoug Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:07 am

Flamer wrote:agree bout insulting dead family members should be bannable, but even with dairy they suck, i mean there was me and twopoe vs assass and DM and we made em both tt =) there nuffin special what so ever.

at last yay u said it cool we all just seen he said it bannable coz u being like this lunchbox i will send the screens to your e-mail got about 6 i think of most flamer but other players too and flamer talking about my mum aswell and i have the screens we have not seens hes.
lovedoug
lovedoug

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 am

dairy whatever dude you bring it all upon yourself, your hated on this server for your mouthing off cos u have a pro etc.... i mean even your brother hates you.
Flamer
Flamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardtarget14 Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:36 am

Lunchbox wrote:im not gna ban them for genaral mouthing off but ill look in to personal abuse
wasnt just mouthing off, they knew full well bout my dad and yet they carried on? BANNED thats what would happen on Rz no hesitations just banned asap!
Hardtarget14
Hardtarget14

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 pm

No rz didn't ban just like that, cause a lot of people would say oh my mom died, or my dad died trying to get a ban, the next day they say that they only moved away, everyday a different story. Just ignore them tbh, if they pm you just type @whisper, then they cant do that either.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:51 am

lol most of team all they do is insult ppls parents ect coz they suk its all they eva do jus comment on thier immigration status (illegal) and then they start cryin tbh i say ship em bak home tbh but yea if LB is gonna look into personal abuse abit more and i wonder how many of DMs screenies are gonna show the abuse he sends aswell
InnerSpirit
InnerSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum