TotalMir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New To Server

3 posters

Go down

New To Server Empty New To Server

Post  Topman Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am

Hey guys, New to server fort id save hastle of anyone else new joining as im sure they will be, they wont have to create another post just post here.
By the chatting going on, seens like its a pretty steddy server, il be looking foward to playing, got like 10% left to download so hopefully wont be no problems, and i can crack right on Very Happy .
Cya all in game Exclamation
Oh and any advice on Best class etc stuff like that. . . . . .

/Topman
Topman
Topman

Back to top Go down

New To Server Empty Re: New To Server

Post  Lunchbox Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm

hello hope you enjoy ur stay
Very Happy
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
Admin

https://totalmir.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lovedoug Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:04 am

yh this server is going to be really good well it is really good starting to get remenbers up and stuff and its hear to stay for some time thing with RZ was that GM was like never done anything with server and this one its run by the best players of RZ and trust me they wont get bored of runing it btw its dirymilk if u needs any help me just ask i have seen you abit in game your a warrior right? there i just 1 good warrior atm really its vinyviny so hes getting most the items atm maybe u can change this Razz
lovedoug
lovedoug

Back to top Go down

Post  Topman Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Lol, sorry Dirymilk i believe when i first started i ran into ur FW, didnt mean to, didnt know where SZ's etc were, so my bad, and yer ima try make every other warr's life a nightmare Smile thanks i may just PM u ask for a lil help Smile, Speak you ingame Smile. and thanks lunchbox i will enjoy my stay Smile nice steady server u got here. GoodLuck with it all.
Topman
Topman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down