TotalMir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha funny. oh and about a warr spell

5 posters

Go down

haha funny.    oh and about a warr spell Empty haha funny. oh and about a warr spell

Post  VinyViny Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:23 am

its quite funny really, i come onto the forum every now and again and i gotta addmit im liking the whole every1 hates you dairymilk even your bro haha made me giggle. but to get onto a decent topic i think there should be a skill/spell for a warr which paralises and is ranged and has the same area as FF kinda just makes pvpin a tao or wizz do-able any comments on this wud be nice and im willing to help code if needed.

VinyViny

Back to top Go down

haha funny.    oh and about a warr spell Empty Re: haha funny. oh and about a warr spell

Post  Tamp Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 am

just use lions ball, lvl 3 it rules tbh
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

haha funny.    oh and about a warr spell Empty Re: haha funny. oh and about a warr spell

Post  Flamer Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm

VinyViny wrote:its quite funny really, i come onto the forum every now and again and i gotta addmit im liking the whole every1 hates you dairymilk even your bro haha made me giggle. but to get onto a decent topic i think there should be a skill/spell for a warr which paralises and is ranged and has the same area as FF kinda just makes pvpin a tao or wizz do-able any comments on this wud be nice and im willing to help code if needed.
looool viny it's true though dairy acts like such a twat so they get it back at em then moans tryin to get me banned roflmfao! but yeah anyway, i don't think wars do have a spell that paras players do they?
Flamer
Flamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:43 pm

imo LR should para players has a range similar to FF but around the player like FF used to be
InnerSpirit
InnerSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  VinyViny Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:12 am

haha yea i know he's such an idiot and wonders why people hate him, like im sure nev and him used to hunt by i wonder why they dont anymore... na lions ball is only good for a stationary target and u no what wizz's are like, but yea that LR thing sounds good coz atleast u have to get close to them 4 it to work. but seriously even tho its gna be hard to code but if ur brown ur still in combat (like wen u try to log) u shdnt be able to go into sz or @event kinda get rid of them sz noobs *caughs team Much love, Vintage

VinyViny

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 am

LB is an awesome skill :p even on moving targets, used it on rz all the time on my warr and never had a problem.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  VinyViny Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 am

ok then well ill give it a try, gotta lvl it tho lool Razz

VinyViny

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Easiest way to lvl it is Oma Cave with skill necky on maggots.

Hit lvl 3 in no time.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  ali786 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm

LB is good skill:P wars shud never have a mass powered skill like FF as it wud jus make em way overpowered, and about LR paraing people, it was like this on RageZone Low rate before mental changed it to just mobs:P

/Salisbury

ali786

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down