TotalMir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More GM Activity

2 posters

Go down

More GM Activity Empty More GM Activity

Post  Tamp Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 am

Lately you aren't really online much lunch, seeing an active GM help's keep new players. I seen many, many server's fall cause of a lack of GM activity, don't want this to be one of them. If you can't be on much for some reason, maybe someone like Sprat (which I believe you know in real life?) who I also haven't seen in a while would might make a descent GM. A lot of new players usually wanna seek one out for general Q&A about some of the things on the server that a lot of other new players wouldn't be able to give a solid answer about.

Just another thought :p lol.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

More GM Activity Empty Re: More GM Activity

Post  InnerSpirit Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 am

sprat co owns the server tamp so naturally he would b the 2nd gm however he likes to play aswell so if he happend to get a decent item drop ppl would scream corruption (he dont have gm powers atm) so i think serious consideration would be needed before LB and sprat think about a new gm. stayin on topic we hardly see LB or sprat n e more so its harder to keep the nubs playin if they dont see activity from a gm
InnerSpirit
InnerSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Lately it's been hard to keep any of them, I got a few to stay but I'm not online enough to keep them all lol. Got too much to do out of game.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum