TotalMir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everybody!

+2
Sprat
JC/Raiden
6 posters

Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty Hey Everybody!

Post  JC/Raiden Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Yo guys hows it going Very Happy ? It's been a long time since I've been around here so randomly decided to take a look at the forum, I recognize so many old names from the past on here but have no idea if those names are still around.

I hope all is ok etc, if anybody I know still visits the forum reply to this thread please so we can have a nice catch up! Razz

All the best ^_^

/Raff Aka Raiden
JC/Raiden
JC/Raiden

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty Re: Hey Everybody!

Post  Sprat Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 pm

hello raiden and all others.
i occasionally have a peek on ere to see whats going on (normally nothing) but if stuff picks up i may be intrested Razz

/sprat
Sprat
Sprat

Back to top Go down

Post  JC/Raiden Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Yo hey Sprat nice to hear from you Smile. Do people actually still play here 0.o ? I've no idea at all, haven't even played Mir or any online game except for my 360 for several months now because I quit all together.

Gotta say though if there's any chance of me playing with the old gang again it be tempting for me to at least try it....
JC/Raiden
JC/Raiden

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty kingwizz

Post  faiz Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:18 am

hey raiden this server is shut down because flamer couldnt run it and mortal has opened a server up dno when it be up tho so were waiting lol

faiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 am

yo raff howz it going?

hows life treating ya bud?
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  JC/Raiden Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:14 am

faiz wrote:hey raiden this server is shut down because flamer couldnt run it and mortal has opened a server up dno when it be up tho so were waiting lol

Hi there Smile. And I thought as much my cousin told me something along those lines, I've read some other thread about mortals server but it seems like he hasn't posted in a while to give any sort of update. My cousin Carlo says Hi by the way Smile.

Tahlil wrote:yo raff howz it going?

hows life treating ya bud?

Ohhh hey dude! Very Happy It's been a long time since we've had a chat it's nice to know your still alive and kicking Razz. Things are going pretty well for me at the moment, well except for work because I recently lost my job lol -_-. But except for that all is well really missing people such as your self i still have so many memories of he old days ha Razz. So whats the latest with you my friend Smile ?
JC/Raiden
JC/Raiden

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty faiz

Post  faiz Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 am

yh i really miss the server and im kingmerlin cousine btw and does anyone know if a server is up and moorrtalll give us a update plz

faiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 am

yeah it has been a long time hasnt it hehehe, ahh ul with the job m8, me just busy as usual work and home man also ramadan has started now 2 so i have to starv myself for a month :/ not cool.
yh miss the old days of mir to but tiss a shame they wont happen again :-(.

make sure u join morts server u owe me a pvp man and pop on msn time to time to catch up bud.
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty faizi

Post  faiz Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am

is morts server up or whatt????

faiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprat Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 pm

ah unlucky wid job that means you need abit of mir to fill the void Razz mortal seems to have taken awhile dno if server is online or will be online? but if i don't go to uni then perhaps we can put a server together? thats if this one doesnt come up. would be a laugh tto start again from scratch Smile
/sprat
Sprat
Sprat

Back to top Go down

Post  HermoidCrouts Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 am

Hay peeps long time no see

Pitty about TotalMir going down like it did... Sad And just as i started to get the player count back up to a stable amount!
Havnt seen you for a long time Raiden sorry to hear about your job silent
Good to see your still about Faiz What a Face

And sprat i think thats a good idea you got there lol starting again on a server would be best as alot of ppl will loose alot of lvls and items on mortals server as thay arnt the latest set of totalmir files Neutral If you do decide to give it another go give me a shout id be happy to lend a hand Very Happy

Hmm i need to find out my Gm account on this forum lol bin awhile forgot details.
HermoidCrouts
HermoidCrouts

Back to top Go down

Post  faiz Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 pm

hey herm , yep im still about and looking for a server to start fresh again because was noob on totalmir but now i got tthe hang og things so yh hope to be starting a server. and it be great if mortal replys, and i hope sprat and raiden could start a server lol hope to be playing again.

faiz

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty 1.9 or Mir3 all the way!

Post  HermoidCrouts Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am

faiz wrote:hey herm , yep im still about and looking for a server to start fresh again because was noob on totalmir but now i got tthe hang og things so yh hope to be starting a server. and it be great if mortal replys, and i hope sprat and raiden could start a server lol hope to be playing again.

Lol Faiz ye you were a noob Razz But ye you did get better m8.
I did so enjoy going in observer mode and watching your hunts Rofl...

Personally iv given up on mir till another 1.9 like totalmir comes out, cant stand playing 2.3 or 2.6 servers anymore.
1.9 or mir3 all the way Laughing
HermoidCrouts
HermoidCrouts

Back to top Go down

Post  faiz Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 pm

lol herm erm yh same do you know any mir3 servers up ?

faiz

Back to top Go down

Post  JC/Raiden Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 am

Tahlil wrote:yeah it has been a long time hasnt it hehehe, ahh ul with the job m8, me just busy as usual work and home man also ramadan has started now 2 so i have to starv myself for a month :/ not cool.

make sure u join morts server u owe me a pvp man and pop on msn time to time to catch up bud.

Ouch I would say unlucky on the ramadan thing but it's obviously something you must do, I don't envy you though mate sorry lol Razz. I would come on MSN but I dunno if I even have your address anymore because I never saw you online when I did have it ><. And from what I can see here there isn't much hope for Morts servers because as I understand it he's not given you guys an update in a while has he ?

Sprat wrote:ah unlucky wid job that means you need abit of mir to fill the void Razz mortal seems to have taken awhile dno if server is online or will be online? but if i don't go to uni then perhaps we can put a server together? thats if this one doesnt come up. would be a laugh tto start again from scratch Smile
/sprat

Something to fill the void, yeah that sounds about right lol. Although I'd obviously like to get back to work ASAP lol Razz. But anyways regardless of whether it's a fresh start or this server it will be nice to play along side you guys (properly on a server that won't die so soon) once again.

HermoidCrouts wrote:Hay peeps long time no see

Pitty about TotalMir going down like it did... Sad And just as i started to get the player count back up to a stable amount!

Yeah I've been very much a ghost lol, when it comes to Mir though it's a part of me that will never die Razz. I assume your in control of the server, or partly in control ? Because it would be nice to know whats happening here.
JC/Raiden
JC/Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 am

JC/Raiden wrote:
Tahlil wrote:yeah it has been a long time hasnt it hehehe, ahh ul with the job m8, me just busy as usual work and home man also ramadan has started now 2 so i have to starv myself for a month :/ not cool.

Ouch I would say unlucky on the ramadan thing but it's obviously something you must do, I don't envy you though mate sorry lol Razz. I would come on MSN but I dunno if I even have your address anymore because I never saw you online when I did have it ><. And from what I can see here there isn't much hope for Morts servers because as I understand it he's not given you guys an update in a while has he ?

Sprat wrote:ah unlucky wid job that means you need abit of mir to fill the void Razz mortal seems to have taken awhile dno if server is online or will be online? but if i don't go to uni then perhaps we can put a server together? thats if this one doesnt come up. would be a laugh tto start again from scratch Smile
/sprat

Something to fill the void, yeah that sounds about right lol. Although I'd obviously like to get back to work ASAP lol Razz. But anyways regardless of whether it's a fresh start or this server it will be nice to play along side you guys (properly on a server that won't die so soon) once again.

HermoidCrouts wrote:Hay peeps long time no see

Yeah I've been very much a ghost lol, when it comes to Mir though it's a part of me that will never die Razz. I assume your in control of the server, or partly in control ? Because it would be nice to know whats happening here.

lol yh it is hard but ohh well i lost some weight so not fussed lol.

im playing fourheros anyway good server 2.3 not ott but nice loads of quests and a gm team tht work lool,

you should play, luckydon cba2killu testu, twopoe, scottishhero all play thr.
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimpz0r Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:25 am

tbh tahlil i yust started,
called Pimpy ( lvl 25 warr till now )
yust playing a few hours
but how is everyone called dont see neone?
Pimpz0r
Pimpz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum