Few Things That Could Be Looked Into Me Thinks

Go down

Few Things That Could Be Looked Into Me Thinks

Post  Toxin on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 pm

After Doing Some Investigation Into Servers Existing Game Play Iv Found Some Things That In My Opninion Need Changing...
Relics Needed For The Level 55 Quest Armour (LordsRobe) Need To Be Made To Drop More Often.

Companion (Warrior Summon Pet) Needs To Be Made Drop More Often, And Maybe Even Lowerd From Level 48 To Level 45. And Prehaps A Change Of Mob Graphix... In My Opinion Yimoogi Image Is To Big For A Pet.

BaektaGlove, HolyTaoWheel, SpiritReformer, BoundlessRing, TaeGukRing, ThunderRing, HeroNecklace, RequiemNecklace And AdamantineNeck Need To Be Made Drop More From The More Nooby Bosses.

ProtectionGem, EvilSlayerGem, BraveryGem, SoulGem And MagicGems Need To Be Made Drop More Off The Higher Level Bosses To Bring More Added Items Into The Game Improving The Econemy.

ProtectionShell, EvilSlayerShell, BraveryShell, SoulShell And MagicShells Need To Be Made Drop More Often Off The More Nooby Bosses And Maybe Some Certan Mobs So That Noobs Can Sell Them To The Higher Level Players To Make That Vital Beginers Cash.

Im Not 100% Sure On This One... OrbCoins Should Be Made Drop Off The UberBosses(JungleDemon, GryoongLord, AncientCrawler, AncientDemon) Ofcourse Thay Should Be A Relativly Rare Drop.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Are My Sugestions On What Should Be Added In To The Server...
My Special Repair NPC I Made Today Especialy For Total Mir geek Can Be Edited To Special Repair Any Item Or Just Armours Witch Ever The Players Preffer, It Uses 50 GamePoints To Get the SpecialRepair Window Up. Once The Repair Window Is Up You Could Repair A Hole Bag Worth Of Items Without The Fear Of Dura Loss. <WARNING! STANDERD SPECIAL REPAIR RATE IN GOLD APLYS FOR EACH ITEM!>

A Level 50+ Town Would Be A Nice Adition To See, With A Few Leveling Caves And A Couple More Boss
Run Caves Sort Of Like ZT Maze And Evo Maze. Maybe Mobs Could Even Give GamePoints For Each Kill In The Leveling Caves, This Way Level 55+ Players Could Level The 50+ Players And Get Paid Doing It! But This May Make Wizards Have Loads More GamePoints Then Anyother Class...

At Level 55+ In The Level 50+ Town There Should Be An Sub-Class NPC That Has Quests For Each Class, As A Reward For Doing These Quests You Should Be Awarded Bonus Points To Do With As You Wish!... Maybe Even a Sub-Class Necklace With Nice Stats Once You Complete All The Quests.

REBIRTH SYSTEM!!!... Gota Have A Good Rebirth Once In A While Razz Ofcourse Rebirthing Should Allso Give BonusPoints, But Not a Level requierd System... Should Be A Quest Based System So It Can Be Done At Any Level.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Are Just My Own Opinions... In The End It Comes Down To What The Players Want lol! P.S Sorry For Any Spelling Mistakes.
<Sponserd By TwoPoe> What a Face

Last edited by Toxin on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Genral Editing :P)
Toxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Few Things That Could Be Looked Into Me Thinks

Post  Tahlil on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm

i like the ideas but u have 2 make the bosses drop more not just on orbs or gems but items 2, drop rate is shgd atm
Tahlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TWOPOE on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 am

i think higher lvl bosses r fine for now. (they dont drop decent everydrop , but the items they can drop r worth killing it for.) where as the lower lvl bosses shud be pure noobeh items and a high chance of gettin them.
lvl 33 weps, 36 weps shud drop from everyyyyyyyyyyyy noob boss. wt/es/ec/osk etc

with a lower chance to drop 40 weps.
as the part of the game that has been overlooked is the new players gameplay.

if me/tamp/rippa/martin aint on to help a new player out, they useally log after 10mins of being online. as the user count is low, they see no1 to buy/trade with.
and they cant get no kit until they 45ish...dont give u much motivation to lvl does it? Lol

anyway i jus got up, so excuse me if im talkin aload of bollox Smile

/Twopoe
TWOPOE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxin on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am

I Agrea About The Low Level Isues, I Have Noticed Many Noobs Log On And Log Of Due To Them Thinking Servers Empty And Not Being Able To Get That Nooby Help From The Higher Levels Or Even Sell Stuff To Players To Make The Cash...

Looking Through The Old RageZone Files I Found The Bits And Bobs NPC That Was Used To Sell Certan Low Level Items To For Better Gold Then You Would Get From Selling To Shops... I Remember Useing This NPC ON RageZone HR Many Times Even At Higher Levels Just Cuz I Was Running Low On Cash, Simple But Easy Way To Help Noobs.
Toxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:32 am

lol poe u nob u missed my name out pfffttt.. ive helped bare noobeh out n handed loads of kit out ask ingame Razz

anyway toxin gona sort it out aint ya tox?
Tahlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxin on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 am

Tahlil wrote:lol poe u nob u missed my name out pfffttt.. ive helped bare noobeh out n handed loads of kit out ask ingame Razz

Going to Sort What Out Exactly Mate?... Need To Be More Specific Razz
Toxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 pm

they can give me a pm when i am on i aint on much tho
they can pm king0fmir i will sort em out till there lvl 40 Smile

M0RTaL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Toxin wrote:
Tahlil wrote:lol poe u nob u missed my name out pfffttt.. ive helped bare noobeh out n handed loads of kit out ask ingame Razz

Going to Sort What Out Exactly Mate?... Need To Be More Specific Razz

everything tht needs sorting hehe, boss drops, low lvl and high lvl issues,
Tahlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxin on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Ohhh Now I Get Ya Mate... Sorry Had A Brain Fart There drunken
In Answer To Your Question... Yes I CAN Fix All That Stuff Indeed, And I Will... But Its All Down To What Happens To Server In Next Few Days... If Server Gets Given To Mortal To Host I Dout I Will Be Needed Anymore As Im Sure Mortal And His Team Can Handle It...
Toxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 am

omg alex to look after server? he always stoned lol joke:P

kwl kwl any idea when alex taking over?
Tahlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am

i can always use good peeps then again i dont think they will give me it tho Wink

M0RTaL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 am

i wouldnt give it to u either alex u suxxxzooorrr

nah joke hehe,

any update on this toxin?
Tahlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxin on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 am

Tahlil wrote:i wouldnt give it to u either alex u suxxxzooorrr

nah joke hehe,

any update on this toxin?

Well Theres Abit More News From InnerSpirit In [Server Offline?] Thread Witch i Wasnt Aware Of scratch Mite Wanna Check It Out.
Toxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:31 am

any more news?
Tahlil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content