TotalMir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tao weapon stats too high imo

+4
InnerSpirit
Dykta69
Tahlil
HardCoreHeaven
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tao weapon stats too high imo Empty tao weapon stats too high imo

Post  HardCoreHeaven Wed May 06, 2009 11:32 am

the SC on high level tao weps needs reducing MAJORLY, sc 35 on the 55 wep is ridiculious they have enhancer for a start. imo 22sc shud be maximum for a taos SC on the wep for norm stats i know inner doesnt agree but tbh i dont care lol
taos with silly SC will make it uberly 1 sided, especially as on here A speed doesnt even work where as it did on RZ.

sorry if this sounds like a rant just tryin to think of the server.
HardCoreHeaven
HardCoreHeaven

Back to top Go down

tao weapon stats too high imo Empty Re: tao weapon stats too high imo

Post  Tahlil Wed May 06, 2009 1:00 pm

sharap hch u smell u poo:P

nah on the real side he has a point, sc on the weps r far 2 high, sc on holysword should b sc13, saguk should b sc16, tao fen sc20 n 55 wep sc25 maybe?
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dykta69 Wed May 06, 2009 3:51 pm

gotta admit i agree with rob (hch) sc on high lvl weps is ridiculous! tao's will have far too much sc.

Dykta69

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit Wed May 06, 2009 5:02 pm

i still dont agree completely about the stats bein 2 high but on the other hand after a few test sunjects KW and tyke the most i hit tyke for was 78 and KW 170 both wer wen enhanced @ 174 sc my poison was doin 14 to tyke and 21 to KW if i remember rightly
A.Speed does work btw
on a side note enhance only lasts for 10 secs @ lvl 3 and kills mana quicker thn a wizzs FF
InnerSpirit
InnerSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer Thu May 07, 2009 6:48 am

yup a speed defo does work as i've tested it since you first said it didn't work m8, and as for tao weaps they don't bother me as i ain't a tao =)
Flamer
Flamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 am

lol flamer, should b lowered a little tbh not 2 much tho but a little
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer Thu May 07, 2009 6:52 am

Tahlil wrote:lol flamer, should b lowered a little tbh not 2 much tho but a little
ok then maybe we'll change em up abit
Flamer
Flamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 am

thr only tiny bit high lol not 2 much so just knock off a sc 2 keep hch the poo happy:P
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCoreHeaven Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 am

far far too high tbh maximum for the 55 wep should be 22 imo + on here because orbs are done by a npc there is no limit to how much u can add to items if given enough time tao can get 300SC (DoomDevil proved this on RZ LR sc53 SoulSabre) & lets face it thats +48sc.
HardCoreHeaven
HardCoreHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 am

HardCoreHeaven wrote:far far too high tbh maximum for the 55 wep should be 22 imo + on here because orbs are done by a npc there is no limit to how much u can add to items if given enough time tao can get 300SC (DoomDevil proved this on RZ LR sc53 SoulSabre) & lets face it thats +48sc.

u say tht yet wat about the 55 war wep 10-72 dc @ lvl 46 on my war i could hit anotha war for 310+ dmg wit 101dc and lvl 3 fs so at lvl 55 as a war with a decent kit and devil slicer ud be able to hit for ATLEAST 400ish wit a fs a wizz ina gd kit take flamer for example has almost 100 mc without stone and wings he can hit me wen buffed for almost 250 so u sayin tht tao weps need lowerin means id have to lower all the weps to try and keep some sort of balance to the server
InnerSpirit
InnerSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dykta69 Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 am

tao's arent meant 2 hit uber like wizzies r! thats why wizzies have got that little hp bcus they can hit so hard. and as for fs u gotta b lucky 2 hit that everytime and its every 10 secs!the sc far far too high and thats comin from a tao!

Dykta69

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCoreHeaven Thu May 07, 2009 11:24 am

it isnt balance tho lol warrs can hit that 400ish 1ce every 10 seconds period + have to actually catcn u with pets etc lets face it u shud never be caught, and tbh FF is overpowered but thats how it is on 1.9 i'm not gunna moan about that no point carnt be changed.
taos shouldnt be able to hit high dmg as with psn + pets + sfb they do low but constant damage this is how the class is if u dont like it i recommend changin it as with the SC this high its a real joke.
HardCoreHeaven
HardCoreHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL Thu May 07, 2009 12:39 pm

rooney your just scared you getting owned by me :p
pets? deva is crap here tbh so is bl
so dont complain bout pets

M0RTaL

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL Thu May 07, 2009 12:43 pm

HardCoreHeaven wrote:far far too high tbh maximum for the 55 wep should be 22 imo + on here because orbs are done by a npc there is no limit to how much u can add to items if given enough time tao can get 300SC (DoomDevil proved this on RZ LR sc53 SoulSabre) & lets face it thats +48sc.
so my sagek was sc 50 in the end
so wot your saying is every1 can orb his wep cept for tao`s?

M0RTaL

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCoreHeaven Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 pm

no not at all just reduce the startin SC on high level taos weps as its far to high....
HardCoreHeaven
HardCoreHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Thu May 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Even with current stats, tao's start far lower as it is tbh.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Fri May 08, 2009 1:16 am

the pets do suck real real bad but its tru taos shouldnt start of with so much sc on weps, i h8 wiz so i wont b sayng nout bout tht class:P. and dont use flamer as a example he sux:P
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit Fri May 08, 2009 3:05 am

Tahlil wrote:the pets do suck real real bad but its tru taos shouldnt start of with so much sc on weps, i h8 wiz so i wont b sayng nout bout tht class:P. and dont use flamer as a example he sux:P

i use flamer as an example with damage ect because he has the most mc, ye tao pet rly do suk but im not sure how much to tweak em by coz no doubt ppl will start bitchin about tht
InnerSpirit
InnerSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Fri May 08, 2009 3:21 am

i get ur point inner, but taos pets r realy crap lmfao, so wht if ppl moan in any case ppl gona moan lol. but the pets need to b upped
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dykta69 Fri May 08, 2009 3:54 am

i dunno about pets there only ment 4 an aid and holy tao slave is good. the sc on the weps is the big prob

Dykta69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Fri May 08, 2009 3:55 am

Anyone who don't use a tao is gonna want them to be weaker, as that will make them feel better in pvp. Can't complain on high level weaps really, with non orbed sc kit with 2 guks, bokma or better, wings, holyfox, lvl 55 weap, tao coro, req necky...you know the works. A non-orbed warr or wizz both got far higher stats. Using the equivalent equips for thier class.

Tao pets die 1 hit with TU, and get para'd from LR. So ANY complaints to someone who does play a tao is beyond pointless far as I'm conserned tbh. As pets are pvp useless, and stats are undoubtedly lowest.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Dykta69 Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 am

sc 30 and 35 on a tao wep is ridiculous they are supposed to have a lot lower sc than warrs n wizzies have dc n mc! its the way the game works! taos r meant 2 b slow lvlin but can kill all bosses! yeh takes forever but thats the point!

Dykta69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Fri May 08, 2009 4:05 am

Seriously did you even read the whole post? Tao's already do have lowest stats. Wizz got higher mc, warr got highest in dc, making the weakest even weaker is retarded by all means. Wizz and Warr hit 100 on stats way way faster than any tao. So tbh, shove this idea of making classes that you AREN'T even weaker yet, where the sun don't shine.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Tahlil Fri May 08, 2009 4:19 am

now now children calm down, tamp tykeh is a tao lol he plays a tao but he sux i admit lol. with enhance tao r powerful n with decent sc e.g poes sc does around 20+ on me. the starts are high for taos, even if a war has 100dc and tao has 50sc tao would still win in pvp. pets r good in pvp to slow the attacker down. the only good thing about this higher sc is taos stand a chance in pvp against a wizz with ff.
Tahlil
Tahlil

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp Fri May 08, 2009 4:25 am

Wizz's are supposed to use pros in pvp making all of thier mp into hp for 1. For 2, the DC on a warr can far surpass a tao's sc, and usually they use para for pvp. And 3rd As already stated, enhance only last's 8-10 seconds at level 3 and uses more mp than a wizz's ff. I have a Tao, got it to level 51 and made a wizz and a warr. My level 44 warr kills faster with crap kit, and slave. My Wizz kills faster not just with ff, but even tstorm aswell. Tao pets are nothing compared to any other server. And as far as the SC. Even enhanced my tao at 1 point on this server hit 130 sc, and maxed at 25 hp per hit on psn. Seriously everyone, quit trying to make your char better. By making the weakest even weaker.

Edit:
And as far as the tao supposed to be slow levelling, that is all wrong. Initially Tao was made to be hybrid in damage.

Wizzard:
Lowest Defense
Lowest Health
Highest Mana
Most Damage

Taoist:
Medium Defense
Medium Damage
Medium Health
Medium Mana

Warrior:
Highest Defense
Highest Health
Medium Damage
Lowest Mana

That's built on the way the official Lom made it. All classes are built equally strong, but using different pro's and con's per class, building "teamwork". As all games are built.
Tamp
Tamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next